Kindergarten Registration 2023 – Dorothy Peacock Elementary
Dorothy Peacock Elementary welcomes new Kindergarten students to our school community. Our teachers and staff are eager to meet your child and your family and get them started on their learning journey.
Registration opens January 16 and continues through until March 31, 2023. Registration will not be available at the school during Spring Break, from March 13 –28, 2021. Please understand there is no advantage in rushing to register your child in the first few weeks of the registration period. Families have until the end of March to secure a space for their child.
Please review the following information outlining documents needed and instructions to help register new learners. If you have any general questions about Kindergarten registration, please contact our Administrative Assistant, Mrs Lipp at the school by phone: 604-513-8000 or email: email@example.com
You will need to produce the following documents:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Proof of one parent’s Canadian Citizenship (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Landed Immigrant documentation) or Permanent Resident Status (Permanent Resident documentation/cards for parent(s) and student)
- Proof of residence (mortgage papers, Property Tax Notice, BC Driver’s Licence, subject-free purchase agreement [less than 6 month move-in date], utility bill)
- Current vaccination records* (school does not retain a copy)
- Registration Form (also available on District website and child’s school)
You will need to do the following:
- Complete registration form (fillable pdf) and have documents ready. See above checklist.
- Submit documents in-person or online.
Please email Mrs Lipp (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit copies of documents as attachments and not images inserted into the body of the email. This will streamline the process for both parents/guardians and staff. Registration may be delayed if the required documentation is not provided
In the Spring, we will be holding a “Welcome to Kindergarten” event to help students get comfortable with the school. We will email you information once the format is finalized.
We look forward to meeting all our future members of Peacock Nation! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.